bonjour celine header

31.8.09

Bye Bye Summer : weddings

J+A

H+M

L+H

boy meets girl....

H+M2

L+H3

Last Friday, was the beginning of the end of summer for me. Gabe and I finished the last wedding of the summer season. For the rest of the year, our photography schedule will be a bit more relaxed. I had such a great time going to other people’s weddings this summer! I learned so much about photography, but I feel like I have only seen the tip of the iceberg! Thank you Gabe, for teaching me so much, and taking me under your wing. He has such a great eye for photography and composition, I truely admire his incredible talents.

The best part about photographing weddings is that we get to be part of one of the most important days of these people’s lives! Everyone is always in a happy mood, and all I can do, is be happy with them! The happiness is contagious!

These are some of my favourite photos from our weddings this year, of course, I would love to show you all of my favourites, but there are far too many! Gabe has posted some more photos from the weddings and engagements this year on his flickr, take a look! They are so beautiful!

Also, go see his wedding photography website to see some of his weddings from past years, including some photos from my own wedding last year. See if you can spot me and Jinny.


au revoir summer. see you again soon.

7 comments:

  1. tee hee! I checked out Gabe's gallery and saw lots of shots of you! I loved your dress and the funny faces. Was that your wedding with the pennant garlands? so crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. His photography is beautiful, (as is yours!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. angelune! yes! the pennant garland wedding is mine! And my maid of honour made my dress! Gabe made us do the funny faces, he loves doing that!
    It was so good to see you on sunday! Although cold, it was really fun to hang out and be inspired in the park!

    Melinda! thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such beautiful and cheering photos :-)
    i'm gonna look at gabe's flickr to see yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i only have to say this: your wedding photos are so cool! love funny faces:-), particularly in combination with a chique dress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Renilde! wow! thank you so much! haha! I am so flattered that you like my silly wedding photos! That day was so much fun!
    And I am so happy you like Gabe's photos! We worked so hard at them, he is such an amazing photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. they're beautiful celine.

    ReplyDelete