bonjour celine header

5.2.10

tufts of snow

tufts of snow

IMG_4200

IMG_4189

IMG_4210

IMG_4215

My favourite kind of winter day is when I wake up to a bright sky, and the air is still.

And when a light dusting of snow has landed from the night before, and the snowflakes rest quietly on branches and twigs, fences and lights.

It hasn't snowed too much here this year, but I woke up to a thin blanket of snow yesterday, and a warm and cozy feeling came over me.

It is weird, but I really miss the snow.

8 comments:

  1. aw thats so pretty! the light layers of snow :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so nice and I totally know what's the feeling you're talking about! :-)

    Love your header.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE your pictures. i really do.

    i really like it when it snows at night and you're walking and despite the cars zooming pass and talking people, there is some kind of silence that only falling snowflakes can bring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your photos, very refreshing. added to my favor

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like how you described your thoughts on snow. I feel that way this year especially since I thought we'd get snow by now, but perhaps we will still!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love winter too...but we didn't get much of the fluffy snow i miss! we just got cold wind and rainy days. sup with that?!?

    i love your photos, you're awesome miss! tea time + chats soon! please.

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are beautiful. made me miss it too.

    ReplyDelete