bonjour celine header

5.7.10

sour face

sour face

sour face

super lemon!

S-s-s-super Lemon!!

If we go back to the Photobooth photos from the Yard Sale Trunk Show, you may have noticed that a lot of people were making one particular face.

The sour face.

We brought these candies called “Super Lemon” that are pretty sour at first (although some will deny it, *ahem* Jin!), then it mellows out to be pretty tasty. I had a lot of fun photographing people’s reaction to this candy!

I wish I could to meet all of you and photograph each of you myself. Since that is not possible at this moment, this game I just made up is the next best thing. I thought it would be fun if you did your own sour face. I can send you some Super Lemons, and in return, you send me a photo of your sour face reaction!

Your photos will be posted here; it will be fun to see the results of everyone’s photos and reactions together!

Leave a comment by Friday July 9th, 5pm E.S.T. and depending on how many people want to play, I will randomly pick a bunch of people (hoping 10 or more?) and announce the winners next Monday.

Thanks for playing!

p.s. if you’ve already had this candy before, or if you were already at the Yard Sale Trunk Show, you should still play!

p.p.s. in these photos are Jin, Gabe, and my brother is in the middle. Henry!

32 comments:

  1. OMG CELINE!!!! SO FUN!!! SO CUTE!!!
    i can still taste the sour-ness in my mouth! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I absolutely LOVE Gabe's reaction! Too funny!

    I'll totally play. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehehe... this candy sounds deliciously funny! Would love to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lemon face is the correct term!
    'Oh! New Taste!'

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome blog - you are so very talented! Your photos just drew me right in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a super idea!!!! i'd love to play along and i'd love to try those candies, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooooh! I want to play! I've never tried those candies, but lemon-flavoured things are some of my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that sounds like too much fun...i'm in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could offer you 4 `sour faces' :) From London... :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha I'd like to try these!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd love to play along.
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've got those candies before! So sour. love them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want to play! I want to play!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love to play! I think I've had them before a long time ago, I didn't think they exist anymore! I do remember the comic-like lady on the bag. Oh and PS, I love your blog :)!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, this sounds like such a fun game, I would love to play.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I made a sour face just from the sight of the super lemon!

    ReplyDelete
  17. OOh i LOVE sour things. lemons galore. this could be a fun game!

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG!!! this made me laugh!! this looks such a fun game :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi!
    Iti's my first time here, and is really nice!
    I loved your blog!
    Nice game ;D

    Have a nice week
    Cheers

    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  20. haha, i loved the faces :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. oooh too fun! I want to be in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. How fun. I'm not a big fan of sour, but my son Shelby would love to play.

    ReplyDelete
  23. found your blog through a merry mishap! swooning over your backdrop!!!
    j.

    ReplyDelete
  24. hahaha what a hilarious idea! i want to play, please!

    ReplyDelete
  25. i used to love super lemon, when i was a kid. ohh, memories.

    ReplyDelete
  26. That totally brings back memories of Primary school. =)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hey, Celine, someone from work gave me even sourer candies the other day. I wonder if I could find them and send them to you.

    ReplyDelete