bonjour celine header

31.8.10

oh oh oh!

oh!

.

Oh Henry!

When we were little, kids at school would call my brother 'Oh Henry' after the
candy bar. I am sure it bugged him a little bit at the time, as little children can be annoying about things like that. Now that we are all grown up, I don't think he minds it so much! I am glad we can have some fun with it now!

I still don't like being called "Celine Dion" though.

We went to the midway fair this evening, and I have some photos to show you next week!

7 comments:

  1. midway + Celine photos, I can't wait to see these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! This is awesome! :)
    Do you know about this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drrMmqQTrlM&feature=player_embedded

    ReplyDelete
  3. tanya! I can't wait to show the photos! I hope they turned out!

    Irrena! I have never heard that song before! It is super sweet! I have to show this to my brother!

    Velvet! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking forward that pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can't help but smile looking at these photographs! I look forward to more as always.

    ReplyDelete