bonjour celine header

12.12.10

christmas ornaments

sweetest card holder

bookhou : window display

a wall of ornaments

ginger bread angels

I had the most lovely day on Saturday with Yukiko. We didn't get a chance to see each other all summer so we have been making up for lost time this winter.

We dropped in at the Ornament Group Show at Bookhou. It was so good to see Arounna, John and Lliam and Piper again! We arrived before the show started, which meant that we were able to have Lliam's ginger bread angels while they were still warm. Delicious!

I will show you the beautiful ornaments I got for our tree at the show, soon.

I hope your weekend was nice. The Christmas season is in full swing, and I am really enjoying it this year.

15 comments:

  1. i love the hanging branch idea :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there anyway we can get that ketchup recipe you shared with Yukiko?
    Damn this is a pretty random comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the hanging branch looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are utterly precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! that's so nice Celine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ogul!
    I love the random comment! Can you give me your e-mail, and I can e-mail you the recipe? My e-mail is bonjour.celine (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super lovely Celine!
    (Ohhh, and so are your ravioli pics....heeheeee!)
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those ornaments are so cute! And I really love the second photo. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for posting your lovely pics of the visit - they are always special
    funny the cookies look like fish from this angle.

    if I don't see you soon - have a great christmas
    big hugs
    xxa

    ReplyDelete
  10. such charming images! i'm inspired!
    j.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like that hanging branch. So colourful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute... Lovely idea, thanks for sharing !-))

    ReplyDelete
  13. The two terriers are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete