bonjour celine header

22.6.11

Angelune + Ian : favourites

A+I : engaged

A+I : engaged

A+I : engaged

A+I : engaged

A+I : engaged

coffee

A+I : engaged

A+I : engaged

Angelune & Ian took me to some of their favourite spots around the city. First we went to High Park, no doubt one of the best parks in Toronto, especially in the spring. We dropped by for some coffee at the Mascot, their weekend morning hangout and we parted at their favourite alleyway. Toronto is full of so many cool alleyways!

I feel so lucky to get the chance to work with Angelune & Ian and I am so happy to finally show you some of my favourite shots from our day!

Angelune & Ian, you were both amazing! I really can't wait for your wedding in the fall!

14 comments:

  1. beautifully captured Celine! I always love those alleyway shots, sometimes it's hard to tell they're taken in Toronto!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful. I love the coffee ones best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute! i agree, the coffee ones are great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, celine!!! if i ever get married, i want you to fly over and take photos of it! these are amazing and they're so lovely!! i'm your fan, just so you know!
    (btw:she reminds me of norah jones...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful is that velvet top she is wearing, I want to see more of that!

    xxDi
    ICEFLOE

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was so fun! can't wait until the wedding photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love these! especially the newspaper one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing shots! i always get excited when you've posted ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So gorgeous, Celine! I hope one day you'll take photos of my and my love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow what beautiful photos....such lovely moments :)

    Laura x
    www.sidestreetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh and the velvet top is from here (locally made!) http://thefutureoffranceswatson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete