bonjour celine header

9.12.11

Week 21

week 20

week 21

From these photos, it doesn’t look like I grew much from last week to this week but I feel bigger and I can no longer say that I have a pudge. Some days I feel great and I forget that I am pregnant, but char siu bao will give me a tiny little kick me to remind me that she’s still there! Other days, I feel like I am in a baby brain haze (today is one of those days) but it is not so bad because everyone has been so sweet and understanding!

I am really grateful to have friends who are looking out for me. Some of our friends who have recently had babies have been passing along some good advice and a lot of Jin’s friends who already have kids cannot wait to give us their good hand me downs (yess!).

I also feel really grateful to have a friend to be pregnant with! Juli is only 2 weeks ahead of me and we have been checking in on each other to see how we’re doing! Juli, John, Jin and I finally went for a lovely dinner together last night and it was so nice to be with friends who are going through the same stages as you are! Juli and I plan to meet regularly for tea and hopefully complete some baby sewing projects together! I can’t wait!

Now back to editing and preparing for a weekend of City of Craft! Hope to see you there!

15 comments:

  1. You look adorable! Come by my blog and try to win some lovely treats for your new babe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww!!!

    Have fun at the City of Craft! Wish I could be there!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look like you're showing a lot more than last week! It's really happening now! Ahhh! xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. you very much like reading your updates.
    happy weekend.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful Celine!
    Your little Char Sui Bao has grown a lot since 19 weeks!

    My due date has come and gone.....still waiting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There really is a *big* difference in just one week! ;) I can definitely notice it.

    Wow, like Melinda said, "it's really happening now!".

    You look beautiful, Celine. The loveliest baby bump.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh..Char Sui Bao has grown in the 1 week! Definitely more noticeable. How are the stretchy pants?

    ReplyDelete
  8. i can totally tell the difference in size! (maybe this means my inner calling is actually to be a midwife? haha!)

    i was wondering if you and juli were on the same track, time-wise, for the births. so glad you can both enjoy the stages together! plus, y'know, you can have playdates together later. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking forward to seeing baby sewing projects in the future (: You do actually look bigger than last week too~ Hope you have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, your tummy is getting more pointy (mine is too!). It was so nice to hang out with you guys the other night. I really look forward to going through all the big and baby steps with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nawww. Really happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking beautiful! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. aw! your baby is gona have a pal, how sweet.

    ReplyDelete