bonjour celine header

18.9.15

Peek-a-boo toe!

Peek-a-boo toe!

Peek-a-boo toe!

Peek-a-boo toe!

Untitled

Untitled


Time is flying by so fast and this little girl is growing up too quickly. So quickly in fact, I didn't even notice that these pyjamas were getting too small for her until her toe bursted out!

I love watching her mastering new skills every day. She can confidently sit on her own and she is obsessed with practicing her fine motor skills with her hands. It seems like yesterday we were just a family of 3 and I couldn't imagine how we would fit another little girl in our lives. But in the blink of an eye, Eden is already 8 months old, my cheeks hurt because she makes me smile so much and I couldn't imagine our lives without this little cherub. She brings us so much joy!


3 comments:

  1. Congrats she is just gorgeous 💗💗💗

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little toe! and I'm with you on the surprise on how big they are and fine motor skills. Where is my tiny baby at?

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks so much like Ellie and yet so different. These make me smile too :))

    ReplyDelete