bonjour celine header

9.9.09

you are sweetness!

air ballooning

Thank you friends, for all the lovely warm congratulations for our anniversary!! And I am happy that you enjoyed those silly photos of us! I wish I had that photobooth set-up in my apartment to take photos like that everyday! I can just imagine the creative, funny things we could do in front of the camera!

I am definitely going to put one of those photos in a frame to hang on our wall!

We were supposed to go up on an air balloon for our anniversary, but it got cancelled due to weather worries. I was hoping to have some fun photos from above to show you, but this 5 min drawing will have to take its place for now. We will have to lift-off another day when there are no problems with the sky.

Have you ever been on an air balloon? Jin says they fly about 500 - 1500 feet in the air! I am sort of scared!

6 comments:

  1. are you scared of heights?
    it's ok, u will have an amazing time!!! can't wait to see images from the top of the world!!! weee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have when I was 11 years old.
    It was AMAZING~!!!! I saw a deer in the forest from the top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never on them, but I've always been fascinated with them. My home town holds an annual hot air balloon festival, which I've been dying to go (basically to take pictures)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun! I love your blog :)

    mynaturalanthem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes roz, I think I am terrified of heights!!! But, I do think it will be fun up there....

    Yukiko, if you still remember it from age 11, it must have been really amazing!

    aixx - I kinda want to go just for taking photos too!!

    Anthem! Thank you for coming by to say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never been, but I hope you are able to. It sounds like a super fun experience to be had!

    ReplyDelete