bonjour celine header

27.10.10

pumpkins galore!

mini pumpkins

pumpkin bouquet

gourds

pumpkin with a skin problem.

Halloween sort of crept up on me this year. We don’t want to be party poopers, but Jin and I decided that we are not dressing up this year because we have been so busy (a good busy!). But I think our costumes last year made up for it! I had such a great time last year!

I am not ruling out all Halloween festivities though! With this being our first year in this new neighbourhood, I am especially excited to hand candy out to the kids! We are having some friends over for a pumpkin carving party this week so that we have some lanterns out on our porch to tell all the neighbourhood kids that we are indeed, trick or treat friendly!

13 comments:

  1. your costumes last year were awesome! and i love those pumpkins filled with flowers. so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pumpkins! We can't get all these varieties of squash so readily in the UK, it's totally rubbish! Have a good time on Sunday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bleh! I hate the ones that look like they have boils and acne! hahaa

    ReplyDelete
  4. These colors! The first picture is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. invite me for the pumpkin carving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhhh! I love your costumes last year! You guys are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember those costumes! Amazing. You two looked so cute!
    We're having our pumpkin carving party this Friday too! It's become an annual thing here for the last few years. It's so much fun. I can't wait to eat pumpkin pie and roasted seeds! YUM!
    I didn't have a great costume last year, but I'm going to (try to) dress up as Olive Oyl to hand out candy this time around!

    ReplyDelete
  8. PS - I grabbed a 'Jamaican pumpkin' to carve this year - Have you seen them? (They're like ghost pumpkins!)
    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3470/3993460467_cc4760025a.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  9. i've never carved a pumpkin in my life (man that sounds so unprivileged!!)
    to tell you the truith, i forgot all about halloween this year until you mentioned it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. carving pumpkins is so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. !! all the tiny little pumpkins are so cute~<3

    best way to make a positive impression on kids in the hood is to ensure you have better candy than your neighbours. sabotage is not out of the question. you have my permission. go go go!!! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautifuls shots ! :-)

    ReplyDelete