bonjour celine header

30.1.12

third trimester is here

week 26

week 27

week 28

This pregnancy is flying by so fast! 28 weeks is the start of the last trimester already! (AHH!) The nesting instinct has taken over my brain and I have been having a lot of fun planning out little char siu bao's room. Her kicks are getting stronger and stronger but I noticed that she only likes to kick when it is quiet around her. I tried to see if she would kick for my family and friends when we are out in restaurants but she's a shy little girl.

An exciting moment for Jin was that he heard her heartbeat one morning when he put his ear to my belly!

I am feeling great physically and sometimes so great that I forget I am pregnant. Then I look in the mirror and see my growing bump seemingly getting bigger every time look at it! It amazes me everytime!

16 comments:

  1. so beautiful, celine! i hope the last trimester zips by for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just followed a link over from A Subtle Revelry. Your post made me cry a bit, in the best way. I'll never forget the first time my husband heard our son's heartbeat through my stomach - the look on his face was so beautiful. I will treasure that memory forever. Congratulations on your little girl and best of luck in the weeks to come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. third trimester already?? you look great, Celine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wah, she's grown so much! I could barely see her at Matt's party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are such a doll. how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that shirt isn't going to fit much longer... from what I hear, now is the time to get lots of sleep ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, how exciting! You look so wonderful, Celine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Celine! She's getting so big! It's so exciting to see how much change happens between each of our visits! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah! 3rd trimester! You look wonderful Celine, and so good to hear you are feeling great too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I`m in 22 week and I really know, what you are talking about :) Sometimes I also forget about pregnancy and then, while trying to sit in different position I notice, that "something" is not OK with my belly, which is not moving itself as usual ;)

    Amazing time. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so so cute! I can't believe you are already 28 weeks! I can't believe I'm 34! The little ones are going to be here before we know it - and I can't wait to see all the pictures you take!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good to hear you are feeling great. You look great too!
    I too sometimes forgot that I was pregnant. (My baby girl is now 3 months old.)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm at the same stage and feel the same: one minute forgetting the pregnancy, the next nesting like mad...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations! You look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A big hug to you, your family and the baby! Congratulations! I wanted to say that your pictures is amazing! Hugs. xx

    ReplyDelete