bonjour celine header

11.12.13

Fa la la la la!

decorating the tree

decorating the tree

decorating the tree

decorating the tree

decorating the tree

Fa la la la la!


Having a kid around brings a different level of fun for the holidays I think! For example, one day I found the motivation to buy the biggest Christmas tree we have ever brought inside our home. I had to search for the smallest tree available on the lot because any bigger, the tree would not fit in our small car! I went to get some extra lights and a tree stand and drove home so giddy, all because I couldn't wait to see Eloise's reaction when she saw the tree all set up!

When she saw the tree lit up, she actually said "wooow"! So cute, and so worth it!

We still need a skirt and some more ornaments to fill the tree (there are barely any ornaments on the side facing the window) but I try to only buy a few ornaments a year. I am hoping to find something at City of Craft this weekend. The always generous Arounna gave Eloise a plush owl ornament when I visited last week! Perfect for our giant tree! Thanks Arounna!

Eloise had so much fun decorating the tree, she kept asking for more tinsel!



5 comments:

  1. :) I can't wait to see you and baby E!!!!
    Miss you both. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic tree! I love all the colours and whimsy you added to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gushing at Eloise going "wow"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your little Eloise is so adorable!! Beautiful. Hope you're having a lovely holiday season :) Glad to have discovered your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the fact that you have a mobile at the top of your tree is the cutest thing! i love that!

    ReplyDelete