bonjour celine header

25.11.09

waiting...

yarn grid

working

tea light

it started to rain

"wait for me at a café" he said.

so we did, at
the Drake.

Jin worked intensely on the laptop while I sipped my iced tea. I was relieved to finally have a moment to snap some photos.

We waited a very long time, and it started to rain.

________________________________________________

I have been pretty absent from here these days, I apologize. Jin and I have been quite busy during the night time after work, but a good busy you know?

I hope your week has been a good one, and if it a busy, I hope it is a good busy too.

hugs and kisses

5 comments:

  1. aww krazy!
    hope you are doing well. hopefully i will see u soon...prob in a few weeks! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. suzanne - yes! I am so sleepy!

    Roz and Nikole - I hope I can squeeze some time to see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi celine, great mood in these photos.
    good busy is good :)
    by the way, i've tagged you - hope you don't mind :)

    ReplyDelete